Monday, September 30, 2013

Dream about Oprah running down the streets of Chicago

Part of my dream last night in tailed me riding in the car, and I know now it was a black limo.

I was riding with someone else was driving I believe it was a man and it seemed to me we were in Chicago somewhere on the south side perhaps and it seemed as if we were driving north.

The funny thing is we drove past Opera and she was kind of wearing blue, come to think of it it looked kind of like a blue hospital gown or something but I believe she was dressed for a movie role.

It was weird though because she was by herself and she was on the right side of the street after we had turned a corner and I was like oh my goodness that's Oprah so let's stop and pick her up because she was by herself.

But the guy who was driving wasn't stopping fast enough. He might have slowed down or even stopped but then he was going to zoom and keep racing again so I kept telling him to brake.

He would break a bed and then she would catch up a little bit but then he would kind of Zumoff again and I just want him to stop and let Oprah get in the car. At one point I think he stopped long enough so that she knocked on the window and that's when I realize that we were in a limo or it may have been even been a Lincoln town car but I know it was some kind of extended or stretch black nice vehicle and I think I was riding in the back.

So I remember open knocking on the window as if she was ready to get in and she looked really regular not too fancy because her hair was nice and curly and not a lot of make up and again she was out of her element and she was alone and she was in this not necessarily so great not necessarily bad neighborhood in Chicago and I want her to get in and just hang out with us and be safe but the guy driving was driving so freaking fast that it took forever.

I do remember her knocking on the window but I don't remember her ever getting in the car with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment