Wednesday, September 18, 2013

More dirty bathroom and poop dreams, plus a Photoshoping husband

I'm glad I remember my dreams from last night, which means I slept well enough and deep enough to dream, although they were odd dreams.

There was the filthy and disgusting bathroom dream again, whereby I entered a public bathroom -- I think it may have been a Burger King bathroom -- and the stall I entered had toilet paper all over.

So I tried to flush and clean it up before I even attempted to use it but ended up getting my left thigh dirty with someone else's filth so I cleaned myself up. I don't remember using it nor sitting down I stood up the whole time.

The husband who photoshopped me

Here was a strange portion of my dreams last night: The husband of a distant relative whom I've probably said not more than two words to in real life was in my dreams last night.

He had sent me two photos via my Facebook inbox whereby he had photoshopped himself next to me in place of my husband.

I though it was such an odd move that in the dream I was trying to hide my iPhone from my husband so he wouldn't see the pics in my inbox. In the photo I saw the man had a black water bottle like a heating pad to recover from groin surgery so I thought the whole thing was odd.

Another part of my dream found me in a vehicle atop a boat or bridge and I thought I wasn't in the right position to make it on the boat but I was. The lady locked off one part and we were moving and I was okay.

There was something orange involved there...

No comments:

Post a Comment