Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dreams about Eddie Murphy and a 9 AM show or panel, Tad from all my children being a bartender and more

Last night I must've slept really well, thank God, because I dreamt quite a bit and a lot of my dreams last night were about celebrities.

They were unlike the dream from the night before when I dreamt that there was this big hole in the middle of a mall that some people walked into and landed on the floor beneath it and hurt themselves.

In that dream I wanted to warn people and put a guard rail or fence around the whole but I kind of stood off I guess feeling helpless as I watched a couple of people fall.

Although there was a point in last nights dream whereby I pulled people back from a balcony railing because we were up high and I felt they were too close to the railing.

Eddie Murphy in my 9 AM dream

It wasn't 9 AM in real life when I was dreaming about Eddie Murphy, however 9 AM played a big role in my dream about Eddie Murphy and that's a significant time for me because the Bible mentions that time a lot.

It's when the Holy Spirit came and outsiders accuse the disciples of being drunk when they were speaking in tongues but Peter told them it's only 9 o'clock in the morning.

Anyway, in my dream I was at some function and it reminded me of Disney World and I remember that Eddie Murphy was forced to check out the venue with the public. He was set to perform, in this part seems like it came from real life from a different celebrity, who wasn't given a special private tour to check out the venue where he was set to perform, but he was made to check out the venue with the public in advance.

So I saw Eddie Murphy and I was trying to find out information about when and where he would perform. There was a helpful black guy who worked at the venue who whispered to me that Eddie Murphy would be performing at 9 AM at a specific location.

Therefore I went ahead and went to the ticket counter and try to buy tickets for the 9 AM show because I knew Eddie Murphy would be there.

However, when I got to the ticket counter and it was my turn next to
The guy would not sell me the tickets to the 9 AM show. He already knew that people were trying to buy tickets just to that particular panel so they could be close to Eddie Murphy and the first I was worried that I didn't have enough money but then when I looked in my wallet there was an extra $100 plus $20 bill and more that my husband had given me and the extra hundred appeared and wasn't there before.

I remember the white guy who helped me had on like one of those old-time collegiate sweaters and it was a white sweater with some kind of letter on it and I wanted to buy at least two tickets and with that hundred and $20 or more I figured I'd have enough to at least buy two tickets.

So I was upset that he wouldn't sell them to me so I asked to see his manager.

Tad from all my children is a hotel manager

This is another celebrity that next came on the seat seen in my dream. When I asked to speak to the hotel manager, out walks tad from all my children.

He looked great and not quite like himself but he was thinner and his teeth were altogether and tight together and he smiled and he started doing a comedy routine in and of itself.

It was a little bit Raunchy and talking about the backside and stuff like that but he was funny and so he kind of put on a little show himself for us but it turns out he would not sell us the tickets either.

Eddie Murphy in the elevator with us three women

So I left the hotel front desk and I went back to another part and I ended up seeing any Murphy right there in person. He got on a certain elevator and I got on the same elevator, I'm not sure which order, and there were three of us women on the elevator and Eddie Murphy jumped out the elevator at the last minute.

None of us three women followed him when he jumped out, so it was like we passed the test and he jumped back on the elevator because he saw that we didn't want to stalk him I guess.

Riding up in the elevator I noticed him a woman on my left hand side pretty and perhaps Puerto Rican longhair however she looked like a transgendered person and very masculine and I said to him so that's what you like.

After going up on the elevator together is when Eddie Murphy and I started hanging out and we ended up in the conference room or venue where he was set to have a panel discussion at some point.

So it was just he and I and we sat and talked and it was funny he kind of made fun of my hair and I noticed it was all kind of crazy and almost like it isn't real life where it really is, I started to make fun of myself and twist my hair around and kind to fix the back and everything.

Of course I have the urge to take Selfies, and pics of me and him and post them to Facebook but I resisted the urge because I knew he didn't want that and it would've just been too obvious and too intrusive.

So we just hung out more and marked around the hotel and it was a very interesting ending. Somehow it ended up being the next morning and I was walking alone down this road and this woman was black woman very pretty lots of hair weave with beautiful red lipstick was walking with Eddie Murphy coming towards me and I believe he had on a hoodie.

The woman noticed me looking at them and she said to him something like I don't know her and just keep walking she seemed a little bit afraid or creeped out by me. He, in turn, walked right past me as if we had never met her never hung out and it was very fascinating to see the shift of how he would go from one person to the next and act like he had no idea who I was.

The lucid dreaming part in Miami by the highway and the shore

After that part ended I walked to the left and I knew I was in Miami and it was such a chaotic scene.

I was on one side of the highway, that seems impossible to cross because there were so many cars in so much traffic and it was like endless without a break.

On the other side of the highway the waves were crashing and crashing and crashing and the ocean seemed more turbulent than usual.

I know I'm not a resident of Miami, nor have I even perhaps been to Miami beach, however from the chaos it seemed like something was going on down there that wasn't normal.

There were people and it seemed like they were in movement lots of cars were trying to leave in the sea was turned up and it was daytime and there were people that seemed like they were they were walking and they were moving their stuff in there in between the lanes of cars or in there somehow.

I don't know the cause of the melee but with the ocean being churned up like that it makes you think it was weather related, however it was sunny outside. Perhaps there was a storm brewing.

But when I do remember about that portion of my dream is As I stood there, with nowhere to go, is that I looked around and I told myself try to remember the things you were seeing. Obviously I knew I was dreaming.

I look to the right and saw a billboard and try to note what was on the Billboard and I looked around. But now today in real life I don't know that I remember what was written on the billboard. Perhaps it will come to me if it's meant to but I found it interesting that I was trying more of the lucid dreaming that I've wanted to try to literally not only affect the action of the dream but I really want to remember all the little parts that may be important.

The big fish and dancing

Lastly in my trio of celebrity dreams as I can call this, I kind of had a good time dancing with a guy who is not really famous but you could call him sort of a big fish in a small pond.

We are inside someplace and I do remember he got up and we were just dancing together and it was really inappropriate because we are both married.

I think that's why it one point I began to feel uncomfortable but it was fun just dancing and letting loose and I'm trying to remember what else happened in that part of the dream. I know it was dark in there and it wasn't necessarily his apartment but it seemed like his space like his Cove and I seem to remember music and the first it really was a good time.

I think I was the one who put the stock to the dancing because it was just getting too close and nasty and I'm not sure what we talked about after that. I think that's when that faded over into the balcony dream with me trying to snatch people away or literally pulling people away from the edge.

So I think that's it for my famous people dreams and I have no idea what they mean but there is just so much of them and so interesting that I thought it right this big old long post that I spoke into my phone just to get it down and see if it means anything in future days. May God bless us and keep us and protect his own in Jesus name.




No comments:

Post a Comment