Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dreams about flying in the seaplane with the Kardashians, Kim Kardashian crying over North comments, and my father

I was pretty excited to be able to have a bunch of dreams last night, because the previous night I didn't sleep as well and I don't know if I remember my dreams.

So last nights dream involved me being on a boat and it was made of wooden planks with some members of the Kardashian family.

I know Chris Jenner was there and I believe Chloe and Courtney as well, and if my iPhone gives their first names the C it's because the iPhone doesn't know how to spell it. It's not me.

Kim Kardashian eventually showed up when we were in the shopping mall part although she may have been a part of the boat part as well. But one thing I noticed was that Chloe and her mom I believe either Courtney were sitting right near the edge towards the back of the boat but that wasn't then why are that guarded them in separate it comes from falling off.

Kim and I or one of those other Kardashian sisters sat closer to the middle or the other end, although there may have been a different Kardashian sitting closer to the front. The one thing I noticed was that they were all. Sleep close to the edge and I thought they were simply used to it.

At one point the boat moves just sailing along pretty quickly and all of a sudden it off in the air and I was surprised and they were because I guess they knew it was a seaplane "I didn't know this was a seaplane!" Is what I said as we left off into the air together.

I really thought they were dangerously close to the edge when we flew away but oh now I remember, it's funny how detailing your dreams hopes you remember more parts, but we flew over luxurious high-rise buildings and some of them really beautiful even if they were little shabby and maybe not top-notch five-star type of hotels or apartment buildings.

The amazing thing was that there was swimming pools on the rooftops of some of these places and I just remember flying over these 30, 40 and 50 story buildings and being amazed.

Eventually we landed and we were inside a shopping mall and Kim Kardashian's right to my left at one point but before that we were sneaking incognito into different stores and I know we walked down into one store but there was a crowd coming and I felt so sorry for them because I would never want to be trapped with this crowd of people and paparazzi.

Kim's sorters was dressdown but she had a hood and maybe I'll make up maybe a little lipstick and we were have the crowd so far so we were able to shop relatively easily without being accosted and we were unfettered by the crowd.

Then we went into some kind of nicely lit make up store and because of that no one would recognize her but people started recognizing currently came along the line and I thought it was so sad because some white people were saying to her it's your own fault if her baby gets called bad names.

The entrance was that she knew she chose to have a baby with a black man so that people would be considered black and so the inference from the insults was you should've chosen someone else or don't be surprised if people are bad names and all that kind of stuff.

Even black people were in a line & mean things to Kim Kardashian and I felt so hurt for her and she began to cry and it almost makes me sad now but I really pray in Jesus name forgot to steal her up and to protect her baby and to protect Kanya west from any barrage of insults that people try to throw out to them and God bless them and keep them in turn the people around saying negative things.

After that part of the dream things kind of moved a little fuzzily along but I do remember one point I was flat on my back and think I was going to do something bad but it was weird I saw an image of my dead father and I think it was in her childhood home and I could tell even I couldn't see anything bad thank the Lord I did tell that his unmentionables were around his ankles so I think the point was to not follow down certain paths it was a warning not to do bad things.

Those are the dreams that come to mind right now is pretty interesting being on the seaplane with the Kardashian's and flying over buildings and feeling sad for Kim and loving out a prayer right now for the blood of Jesus again as it always does to overcome hate.



No comments:

Post a Comment