Friday, September 27, 2013

Disturbing dreams, beautiful angel clown, lots of water, crisis mode, making your money work by trying different options

Sometimes we have disturbing dreams and part of my night involved a disturbing dream and there was lots of water but it ended up well after the "crisis mode".

There was a gorgeous angel and she had very fair skin her almost like she was painted like a clown her and she had rosy cheeks and make up and she was gorgeous and I knew she was an angel.

That was in my backyard and she was actually in my childhood parents backyard and she gave something very special back to me.

Making my money work for me

I don't like to concentrate on the bad part of dreams, because that particular type probably wasn't even from God so I won't concentrate on that except the angel part was cool.

When I do want to note is one part of the dream that was really significant and it was the fact that I was reading online perhaps about getting 100,000 hour in my dream at me of been $1 million and I was speaking with two other men and I believe they were the techy types like me and I think they were white guys.

Anyway it was really put in an interesting way in my dream but the gist of it was to use the million dollars to have the money work for me in that all that money could be used almost like a machine to quickly go out and eliminate or discover solutions and that would make more money and perhaps that's the idea of the growth hacking phenomena.

So the thought was I could use this $1 million and have it go out there and choose a bunch of different solutions let's say the first $100,000 would be put to work to try 100 different things and from that I could discover the things that do bring a good return in there for duplicate them in essence making my money work for me.

In my dream it really was like a "ah ha" moment in the way that it was perfect but the idea I think I've captured and I love the fact of having a large sum of money and being able to send it out like little workers to literally work for me and discover profitable solutions. I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment