Monday, September 23, 2013

Meeting my husband and my dreams and new stores on 94th and Michigan

Last night before I went to sleep I joked about meeting my husband in my dreams at the beach or something. I wanted to say Rio, as in Rio de Janeiro, but I didn't.

I thought that instead of having illicit dreams about someone else, why can't wives and husbands dream about each other?

And although I don't remember dreaming of a beach last night, it actually worked because at one point I did dream about my husband sitting across from me in my dream.

The funny thing was we were in some house and it seems like we were on the second floor, and I had been caught not wearing many clothes so once again there's that naked dream that usually signifies being vulnerable I believe, especially since I'm a writer who tends to put some of my emotions out there for public consumption.

Getting clothes from my husband 

So apparently I have been doing something I guess I thought I was alone with a man who turned out to be my husband, but I remember other people bursting into a homer into the room and it just became more people and I thought they were intrusive and I don't know who's home we were in but I remember thinking where all these people coming from?

So I was sitting there hiding my nakedness with my hands and I think I had on like I would appreciate it I want to say and underwear and anyway I Sigel to my husband to give me some close to cover me and he eventually came back in the room and he was sitting across from you want other people were in the room and I could tell he had on extra clothes like he had on under his clothes hiding my clothes.

So I could tell he was booked up with extra clothes and he was kind of waiting trying to do it on the sly throw me some clothes so that I could put them on but I didn't want him to way I wanted him to throw them to me right away because I didn't want to be in the state of nudity that I was experienced experiencing rather I don't thought I looked good bye the bye.

Trying to figure to how to turn this bold, and if you read any crazy grammatical mistakes it's because I'm speaking this into my iPhone which auto corrects sometimes a little bit weirdly humorously and I don't necessarily catches all the mistakes nor want to go back and correct them.

Okay it's off now...

Anyway I was reading an interesting little snippet about lucid dreaming last night and they talked about being able to press your fingers through your hand and if you can do it you know you're dreaming but I forgot all about trying to do that in my dreams last night.

And they spoke about how keeping a dream journal helps you remember your dreams and helps with Dream recall, so I'm doing this and I'm kind of grateful to be able to have the time and energy and sustenance and tools to do it because I like remembering my dreams more children other people it seems sometimes.

Anyway, waiting for my husband to throw me some clothes has plenty of implications about covered in being covered and all these other things I could get into but needless to say I like the thought of husbands and wives dreaming of each other in a good way.

The weird looking animal, drive thru and grocery store items beneath the cart

So in another part of my dream last night I was riding along with a good friend and we drove to some parts and I was driving as we drove there was this weird looking animal that looks sort of like a rooster or chicken but it was tall and big more so big and tall and brown and I just feathery would little bitty legs and we were in a scenic part.

I'm glad we were in a car.

I just remember circling around near it because I was kind of doing a little curve left turn and I remember the kind of tall hills it's a beautiful spot greenery as I drove up to the drive-through to order something.

But it turns out we ended up going inside and it was a grocery store and I had groceries in the car and we were trying to pick the shortest line and someone over to the left hand side I thought it was the shortest lines I was going to get in that line but I realized they had a stack of DVDs and the manager was there and they were counting cash.

So I got in the middle line I believe instead and eventually we checked out book was really cheap groceries do not cost that much money at all, but however on the way out I saw that there was a steak left in the cart in a part in the back where I had paid for it so I took it back out.

So I thought about just turning mistake I can because I didn't want to wait have to go through them pay for it but then I looked underneath the car and saw all this other stuff that we forgot was there really hadn't been there, just appeared and maybe it was bread and all this other stuff that I still need to pay for so that's where the dream kind of left off.

We were debating going back and paying for all that stuff alright enough I was just going to send it somewhere on the shelf but I could tell my friend didn't really want to wait to get back in line and pay for everything because it seem like we had somewhere else to go and she was in a hurry.

The sick friends, hugging, purple lipstick and front row

Another Part of my dream involved me being in between two glass doors kind of like out of school or something, and I saw a friend and I Hunter and she's younger girl she was so cute but it's her nose is kind of tripping and I was like oh no but I hope you're anyway and her mom was there and I think it was her she had on this really pretty purple lipstick so that stood out.

And then it sort of transformed into a part where I was at the front of this huge church and it seemed like I was kind of part of the altar team and I was helping because I saw on the stage was Bishop TD Jakes speaking and it was a shoe which church and it was his church in my dream and I was wrapped up this blanket and I was pulling this huge blanket out of the way.

We were keeping an eye out for the way the crowd slow and what direction the preacher would go because I wanted to make sure no one would trip on the blanket on their way to the older, so it was really huge blanket and I'm not think about it and I was pulling it forward and I was towards the front on the left side from my perspective of the altar on the floor and so I pulled and pulled and pulled the blanket and I was grateful that the blanket Covered me because I was wearing this type black dress that seemed inappropriate but no one could really see it thank god because the blanket was covering me so was a huge comforter even there you go all this stuff is really making more sense now when I think about it being a comforter as in the Holy Spirit being our comforter.

So anyway he was long and huge and pulled and pulled and pulled it out of the way just in case people need that area to flow to the front stage but now that I think about it people did not flow to the front of the stage and maybe band leaving towards the back but my point was I was being prepared for either way so that I didn't want people to have a hindrance in coming to God are coming to Christ and I wanted to help things flow right along but I was Down on the floor and that makes sense in several ways in my mind but I know God will clear up everything that I need to know.

Pretty stores in Chicago

I just realized I didn't write about the last part drinking about my parents going home and at night again, the friend was driving and parking car perpendicular to the curb which was weird so I parked it parallel to the curb as was normal.

And then I ended up leaving and driving north but in my mind I thought it was 94th St. and that's what I called it however it would've been a farther north street.

But the interesting thing about it was that instead of residential homes, there were stores always pretty shops that hadn't been there before so I thought that was kind of delightful to see something so different where you doing Lexi Holmes.

And the stores were all lit up and pretty and they Raisa side of the street and I don't know what types they were I don't know look like you kind of like the neon signs and it's in warm commerce city and inviting and whimsical.

No comments:

Post a Comment