Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dreams about wearing a towel, a snake on the floor and really crowded church

So of course I had another dream about me being dressed inappropriately in front of people and this time I was in my former church and I was wearing only a towel.

Other people had on clothes and it wasn't too crowded but at one point I said let me go put on some clothes.

When I started to leave that's when times of crowds of people came, I mean the place was so crowded it was just wall-to-wall people and I don't know what was going on or why it was so many people.

There's this woman who had dropped her necklace and fell on the floor and then she found it but it was the second time she's done so and I wondered why she was the same that can necklace that fell on the floor again instead of just wearing something different.

In another part of my dream there was a snake slithering not my floor but a floor and it was huge but it didn't harm anyone and I was pulling this little girl's feet up and away so wouldn't harm her.

Yet another part of my dream involve Chicago once again another recurring dream whereby I was driving and I drove north on Michigan Avenue near that bridge by the Chicago River.

I wanted to do a U-turn and go back south on Michigan Avenue but I saw the sign that said no U-turns so that's kind of interesting and symbolic seeing as though I will grew up on S. Michigan Ave. in Chicago.

And than that the Chicago portion of my dream didn't seem too long. There was this pretty I think she was a white one and she was standing there it wasn't really the middle of the street but she was singing and then always black eyes watching her and she realize there watching her and said she said she was going to move to a different part.

So she moved and eventually you know what they kind of followed her for walks away in a large group group of them and it's not like they knew each other so I believe that it something interesting important.  She was a pretty woman and very fair skinned, white and that she was white and she had dark brunette hair.

And then I was driving a really fancy cars at some point but before that getting to the car I had a ton of shopping bag so many shopping bags and I was trying to make it to the car before the other couple this black man and woman came here so I made it inside the car and I got my bags all in and they were all in the car.  Then my dress is too low cut, there was a slip in my skirt and four seconds later I reveled in it and a black man looked through the window and he was like all wide-eyed but that cover myself up and at another point in the dream someone who liked the car was driving.

He seemed like a famous white man like football player or someone like I don't know look at Joe Namath type from back in the day but he was driving me in the car but it's a car that he either couldn't afford it or it was like a test driver something back of the car was my car was like red or burgundy and beautiful and…

It had a new interior but it was retro style interior so generous hearts of the car that looked like the dashboard like those olden times – boards kind of wooden details but it was a new car so it was a retro and I was kind of cool and it was huge and I was grateful it was mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment