Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A dream about credit and debit cards and blue Chase card

It's no surprise with all my thoughts about paying off debt and finagling my credit and debit cards is that I dreamt about having a whole bunch of blue cards last night.

I drunk I gave the wrong blue debit Chase card to the cashier and I don't think it went through and the weird thing about it was it had so many numbers on the front kind of liking that braille print but there were more than the average 15 credit or debit card digits.

This one had maybe at least 100 digits on the front and they weren't just in a row but there more like in columns or something all on the front of the card. Maybe there were 100 but there were definitely more than 15 and it was strange and kind of cool the way it looked but I knew it was the wrong card.

So I giving her the correct card which is more like a bright blue Chase debit card that link directly to my checking account and that one was good and I believe it would've gone through but I don't think I got to that part of my dream yet.

AnyWho, I remember telling the cashier that Chase had change the color of their cards and it wasn't the dark blue one, like my Chase ink business card is colored in real life, but it was more of a bright blue one.

No comments:

Post a Comment