Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dreams about the law of attraction, taking tests and stupid Patchouly



Part of my dream I remember last night involved me being in a classroom and there was a teacher and she was Indian wearing a sari and it looked perhaps a beautiful color of Garnet and there was an incense that was empty that I accidentally knocked over.

I called it stupid patchouly as in the scent and then I immediately apologized because I didn't want to offend her in anyway.

She was giving us a test about the law of attraction, or LOA as some abbreviate it but prior to her test I had a discussion about the law of attraction with a man and he was a younger white man and he was in his 20s and perhaps he was kind of tall and may have been even younger.

But I remember perhaps getting into a conversation over whether the law of attraction was Scam or Christian or what exactly was it.

So it was interesting that right after I had this conversation about the law of attraction with this young man, that we were immediately tested on it and the theory that you could attract money towards you and things like that which it seems like the young man and I were kind of giving the whole thing the side eye.

So on the actual test I walked over and found a seat all the way to the right because I didn't want to be accused of cheating and when I got the actual paper it was hard to read it was a bad copy and then there were fill in the blank spaces and things you could choose or circle and then you fill in the spaces to make your own sentence.

For example you might choose the pronoun eye or you could choose you in another instance. And in other portions of the test you could write your own words however, it didn't quite make much sense with the missing words and the words used to fill in the sentence at times was not grammatically correct.


And I remember the Indian teacher making statements about the copier being the best that she could do, obviously the equipment wasn't up to par that she had privy to in that classroom. And that's kind of ironic considering the whole law of attraction theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment