Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dream of a huge man with huge gigantic teeth

It's not that I need to recount or recall every single dream, but since this dream came to me I'm going to go ahead and write it down.

I was watching one man being interviewed by another man, and throughout the process the man being interviewed began getting larger. His teeth, especially his front two teeth, we're so huge and so gigantic it was cartoonish and strange.

I mean, his teeth were the size of a person's head and I was thinking to myself that I was glad I was not interviewing this man because if I were over there he would've look so huge compared to me.

I don't know what they were talking about but the huge man was just there was this huge head and huge teeth and everything and eventually he stood up and exposed himself and that ended up being huge as well.

He was just gross and I don't know who this man was, he was a black man and I think he was kind of brown skinned, but he was just gross and yo I don't know what else to say but dreams can be weird.

I was just grateful someone else was interviewing him and it was another black man who was interviewing him and thank the Lord it wasn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment