Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dream of baby with blue skin and face, blond hair and lighter skin around the edges of his forehead

Strange dream the other night. I dream of a baby, he was a boy -- and in fact, he was more like a toddle because he was standing on his own and not too small.

Anyway, the weird part was that he had a blue face -- not as dark as that man who had blue skin because he drank silver in water, you know, the one who recently died -- but sort of baby blue skin.

Around the edges of his forehead, the baby's skin was more normal, like a white person's beige type of skin. His hair was blond and he seemed to be a happy enough baby. I thought to myself that his skin would normalize later, like when a black child is born with really light skin that darkens up later, as they grow older.

I thought that was a weird dream to have, and I have no idea what it means, but I wanted to jot it down since I'm still thinking of it, and don't yet remember what I dreamed last night, although I had great sleep, praise the Lord.

Okay, now I'll go off and try and see if anyone else has had that dream and pray for interpretation of what it might mean. What do you think it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment