Friday, October 25, 2013

When you dream of time on a clock, 8:40 a.m. then 11:50 a.m.

Last night I dreamt of a specific time. I was sitting on my living room couch, and I noticed the time was 11:50 a.m.

I learned my husband because that was the same time we were supposed to see some movie. He jumped up and came out of the bedroom and still wanted to see the movie, which surprised me, because he hates being late for movies.

 So in the dream, we prepared to head out, and I wanted to get my hair together. But what intrigue me about dreaming about exact times that I see on clocks in my dreams is that I knew I had jumped of another exact time not that long ago.

So I looked back through my journal, thank God for journals, and I saw that on August 8, 2013 had a dream that said something was starting in 20 minutes.

In that dream it would've been 8:40 a.m., because it was 20 minutes until 9 AM.

So I find it interesting that in my dream last night from October 24, 2013, that the time had progressed two hours and 10 minutes later.

Even though it wasn't the same dream, I noticed the time has move forward from the last time I remember a specific time in my dream and that might mean something. It might not, but it might mean something significant.

I know the times in the Bible or significant like the 9 AM hour or the noon hour for the 3 PM hour and all those different third watches of the night or second watch the first watch so I think I might go do a quick little Bible study on the things that happened at noon in the Bible.

That might give me a little bit more insight as to what the dream could potentially mean so let's see about that and the part of this thing should I play at 11:50 in the lottery?

I think it's more important if I go figure out what happened at noon in the Bible see about any kind of good warnings. May God bless today and save you who are reading this. Like I like to say you did not find it by accident. Jesus loves you he died for you and he wants you to turn him for him to save your soul right now for Jesus help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment