Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dreams of a red and white butterfly, and intricate tattoo with a snake head and it, and a very angry man trying to get into a car to his wife

I had fascinating dreams last night, a fascinating Dreamlife. It was one of those nights when I dreamt a lot of dreams so I just wanted to Jott a few of them down.

I do remember a little bit of fitful sleep, because I woke up approximately at 3:37 AM or so and I saw the clock and new that I had three more hours of sleep left, but which I was very grateful.

But one dream I liked involved being in this area of my grandparents old basement apartment building and it's like a little foyer with formica or vinyl flooring that's a really light color, but in the dream it was a dark room.

I walked into that foyer with two other people, and I no one of them was a man and the other might've been a woman. The man was white.

We were calling on God and worshiping and the man said that God was right there and he could actually see the figure in the room but I didn't see the figure but I wanted to but something else wonderful happened.

All of a sudden, there was a red butterfly that formed to wings on the floor in the wings came together at first they were separate but then they came together and it's blue up like a butterfly and when it landed right on my bare chest it was white.

I was almost exposed on the right-hand side like a little slip there but not quite but the fact that the butterfly appeared and then came together and turned red and then was white when it landed on me it felt like a good sign, kind of like I was approved by God or chosen or something.

It reminded me of that scene in the Stephen King miniseries called under the Dome, as those four or was it five people stood around and there was that mantra that the monarch would be crowned and we all thought it was going to be Barbie or that other blonde girl or someone like that.

But the Monarch ended up being Julia, a woman who felt like my alter character in real life because she is a reporter in that TV series, so I kind of like in the dream to that scene and it reminded me of in the Bible when it said though your sins be read as Scarlet God will make them white as snow.

The angry man trying to get in the car

And then there was a different scene whereby I was in this car in the front passenger side I believe from what I remember, in this man's wife was in the backseat on the driver side. He's a black guy that I know in real life and am in the dream he was so angry with her he was like a rabid animal he was trying to get in the car and was going off then I guess he was angry with her he was just angry and we were trying to calm him down and thankfully he didn't really get in the car but I think the driver side window may have been open and I remember just trying to reach out and call him down

That was just a weird seem to see how completely angry he was.

Up in the sky in an apartment that was dark and crowded

Another section of my dreams last night involved being higher up in the sky in an apartment and it was almost like a party going on but people were kind of sitting around watching TV too.

I knew there was a balcony and I saw the sliding glass door and it was going to be time to open that flooding glass door I thought about if the fight would've broken out but that was one of those dreams whereby thankfully I woke up and
Reminders of waking me before things got too intense.

The intricate tattoo with the snakes head on it

When we were in that foyer calling on God and worshiping, the white man on my left hand side had a book open and he pointed to a couple of drawings are renditions or illustrations where he wanted to get that specific tattoo. 

The drawing was so intricate I thought I didn't really know how he would get it on his skin except for it somehow being photocopied onto his skin is what I thought. But it was a drawing in the detail seems like it had a cobras snake head in it and they're there wasn't a lion but I definitely think I remember the cobra snake it in the book among other things like a building and stuff like that so that was interesting. B

No comments:

Post a Comment