Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Smells inside of a dream, Chicago, downtown, really windy rainy weather

Just realized that I could smell inside my dream and I don't know if this is something that day for that last night I dreamt I was walking north on Michigan Avenue and it was a lot of garbage street directly over earlier there was really bad smell.

It may have been coming from a homeless woman who rock north, but this is the first time I'm realizing or remembering that you can smell smells inside of the dream and I'm trying to think of other dreams WordPad same sensation.

It's like I was hunting night, and we were trying to walk towards Oakstreet beach but it was dark and it was so windy I didn't want to get blown away.

Of going to see yahia or some other famous hairdresser but I didn't.




No comments:

Post a Comment