Sunday, October 27, 2013

Dream of dancing with Michelle Obama, taking a shower, on my way to Paris with the Kardashians but I didn't know the flight time

Interesting dreams last night. In one dream I was outside at some relatively pleasant place and there were different folks in front of me when one moved out of the way and Michelle Obama was in front of me outside.

It wasn't too crowded of a place. She had on a pretty blue patterned dress and was friendly. For some reason I wanted to dance with her but I don't remember us doing any specific dances. Instead, I pulled out my iPhone to take a pic of us, so we had to find good lighting. We walked and she compelled me to stop near a tree where the sun shone so gorgeously down on us. She looked amazing, ethereal even.

I don't know if I took the pic or not. Suddenly there was a woman in front of us, in our personal space. She was white and seemingly overweight, perhaps in her 50s. I screamed so loud for her to go away.

The shower, the fire, the impending flight to Paris 

I was taking a shower, or at least trying to do so, in some guy's apartment. Seemed like Florida but I'm not sure. There was an outlet near the shower and later it began to smoke. I got out the shower and told the guy, who had entered the bathroom to inspect the smokey situation, to not touch the outlet but he plugged in the black plug anyway. It was too close to the shower and something had laid on it to cause the smoke, almost fire.

I went in search of another bathroom and found one near the front of his place. It must've been a big apartment to have at least two full bathrooms. I tried to take my shower there instead.

I was much concerned about the fire, but I knew I was set to catch a flight to Paris and I didn't know what time it left. Once again, I dreamt I was traveling with the Kardashians, like in a prior dream.

Last night's dream found me asking Kendall or Kylie about the size of their luggage and I was happy to see that when one of them showed me her bag, it was really small like mine. She said she liked my pink shirt, which is a sweater I own in real life.

I was going off to pack a larger black suitcase, which is still carry-on sized.

I knew Khloe was going to Paris too, but I wanted to know the flight time and get out of there and not miss the flight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment