Monday, November 4, 2013

Dream that my husband had to get me to New York by 12:30 PM

Again last night I had a dream where time was a big factor. I remember my previous dreams when it was 10 minutes until 9 AM, and then there was another dream whereby I have to look back but I think it was almost noon.

Well, last nights dream found me at home in my bedroom with my husband and I was a little frustrated checking my Google calendar to try and figure out what time my appointment with Tim Horton people in New York was to take place.

Somehow I just know it had something to do with writing and it was an appointment that I wanted to keep and even though Ohio is about five or more hour Drive away from New York I knew we still had enough time to make it even though the appointment was at approximately two hours.

So it is interesting that these dreams that I'm having are all featuring a time that's later and later than the next time.
I also dreamt last night that I had called I guess New York but the connection on my phone picked up another conversation between a man and a woman and I was trying to hang up and it wouldn't let me for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment