Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dream about public enemy and a man who wouldn't let me speak

Last night I had an interesting dream about getting on an elevator and it was nice and it wasn't too crowded and the doors closed and I believe we went up and up.

So then at one point public enemy, the rap group, was sitting in a spot to be interviewed but now that I think about it I don't think flavor flav was there.

I was going to ask them if any of them were Christians, but I don't think I did and it seemed like I was going to ask them if they were Muslims but I don't think I did that either.

Maybe I asked about being Christians, but I do remember at one point of that perhaps they didn't answer me and I know Chuck D. was there for sure but I don't remember getting an answer and then at one point there was a white man sitting to their right and my left and he asked me to stick my name and who I write for.

Before I could say my name say examiner, every single time I tried to say that the white man talked over me and he did it continually on purpose at least about 10 times or so.

So it was weird I don't know if he was their manager, because he didn't seem invested in them or attached to them but that was just a weird dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment