Monday, November 11, 2013

Dreams of specific numbers like 143 times to ride an amusement park ride

Last night I had several dreams and one of them now that I think about it I was in a nice clean bathroom nice and bright and there were my husband's coworkers there and they were wondering if I should ride an amusement park ride with them 143 times it was the circular kind of went swooping.

I was debating and the advice was given I should have a drink or two Firston I was thinking about having a drink and then getting on this ride and it didn't seem like a good combination so I was still debating but it kind of sounded like fine but I kind of did want to go but then part of me didn't want to go.

I also dreamt I was in office and I was talking to this woman I know and then I walked away from her around to different side and I heard something I just told her, she was repeating it to another woman on the phone and I got on the phone and said wow that was quick and the other woman put her on the speakerphone.

But I teased and said here I am getting you to dreams of paper, because I remember getting two reams of paper for her and I'm like there you are talking about me.

I was walking along the highway of sorts of holding on to offend, it was more like a street and I got out of the way and I was safe and I didn't get hurt.

Then I remember talking to a different friend and she finally gotten paid her money but she was telling me how the bank had told her that she should've had all this other stuff set up and blah blah blah and I was thinking to myself of that she needed a different bank that was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment