Monday, November 25, 2013

Dream of walking along a path in the woods and coming upon a beautiful swath of water

Just wanted to jot down some dreams I've had lately. And one of them is when I was walking alone in the woods but it was beautiful and I was walking along the path and it was a sidewalk but it was in a nature park.

I was happy and I wasn't lonely and I have to feeling that I was kind of going off away from the crowd or perhaps away from where I was supposed to be going Innoway but it was like I was exploring like a kid playing off on my own and just having so much fun. It kind of reminded me of my actual walk through nature parks and stuff in real life.

It was sunny and gorgeous and the weird thing was when I walked upon this wide sidewalk I came upon a point where I couldn't cross it because there was this huge river, well I shouldn't say huge but it was nice size swath of water and it was gorgeous and I stood there looked at it for a little while.

It didn't seem like it belonged there but I knew I had to turn around so I guess I did but it was just the prettiest Littleriver I came across and it didn't even seem like it was supposed to be there but because of that I had to turn around and I had to kind of in my little adventure but it's kind hard to describe how pretty it was to see that water right there. I think it means I'm going to come upon something really good and unexpected perhaps while I'm not even thinking about it and I'm just off having fun then hanging out with God during the season in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment