Monday, November 25, 2013

Dream about my dead grandfather and 180° shop with chilies

Last night I had a memorable dream because I dreamt I was in a room with a few family members and one of them was my grandfather, who has been dead for 20 years now.

I thought that was very strange that I dropped of him because I rarely dream of him. In fact, the last dream I had of him seems like it was many years ago.

That dream was memorable because it was during the time when my grandmother was still alive and I'd had a conversation with her wearing she told me that my grandfather never really believed in Jesus, so after that conversation I dreamt that the TV was full of snow like back in the old days like poltergeist, and I heard my grandfather's voice saying welcome to hell as if the TV snow was trying to give a hug

So that was indeed memorable, but I had a remember dreaming of him for years and years now not that I recall.

But in last nights dream it wasn't anything so hellish, he was just sitting on the couch and I think it was next to my grandmother and I knew at that point he was getting hungry because you come to visit us and they were chocolate bars on the table and I had picked one candy bar up but then I put it back because I believed it was his and I didn't want to be a hog heat is chocolate.

So he'd mentioned wanting some chili and he specifically wanted chili from a place called 180°. So I started googling on my phone to try and figure out where the nearest 180° restaurant was in Ohio, because it wasn't a familiar place to me.

I kept having trouble trying to type in the right letters and type in 180° build out or with the degree symbol and things like that but finally I found one perhaps it's at something like Wilbur Ohio or Wilberg Ohio and so

I have to figure out how far away that was from me but that's kind of where that Dream stopped but I found it really interesting to dream of another number, 180° which means someone is really turning their life around, and I don't know why I dreamt of it in relation to my dad grandfather from 20 years ago but I perhaps have some clues because you know how you dream about one person but then they kind of represent another person and so is interesting and what 180° degrees has to do with chili is something in and of itself but the fact that I jumped of my grandfather and he was such a strong bullheaded man who like to laugh and go far and was handsome and interesting and kind and someways I just take us to get ice cream and stubborn and other ways and meaning in some ways, just a person but I don't dream of them often.

No comments:

Post a Comment