Friday, November 8, 2013

Dream of giving ~$1,600 tithe to church and of people holding up cars in the Chicago River and waving them

I kind of liked last night's dreams. The first one involved me sitting in the aisle of an auditorium with slanted theater seating next to my husband, who was in a regular seat and I didn't want to be in the way.

Anyway is remember writing down my offering and/or tithe if around $1,600 from my debit card so it would come out of my main checking account.

Later In the dream u freaked out a bit because I thought the tithe was coming out of my husbands account so I thought I needed to quickly transfer money but then I realized everything was fine.

I was in some house sitting on a bed naked and I talked to my friend on the phone about buying financial reports from some guy for a certain amount each.

I said goodbye and hung up on her kindly and quickly then the black guy was right next to me. He was going to give me some kind of financial report and I covered myself with a blanket.

It seemed like it was related to being open with my finances.

Dream about the Akron sign



So I also just remembered that another part of my dream last night and tailed me seeing the famous Akron sign, which is actually 10 times repeated with the Word Akron above the highway.

Anyway, I dreamed that I just knew that I put those signs there and it was more in the sense of it was a real until I did it or I was the one who did that and you know how in your dreams you just have this knowing beyond what you can explain sometimes but I knew I put the Akron sign there and I wonder if it meant like I'm putting Akron on the map.



The cars in the Chicago River and seeing the marina towers

The next prominent part of my dream that I remember involves being in Chicago and there was some type of dispute or something where there was a man who was explaining almost what was going on and as I looked down I saw people lots of people in the river the Chicago River each of them holding up their cars with like superhuman strength with these things that were some kind of device like not like a flagpole but something flatter and wider and it look like steel and they were able to hold their cars up and wave them in the river.

It was some kind of a protest I don't know against two or if it was the car dealer or what but there was some type of a protest going on and I was trying to tell the guy that I was from Chicago and I knew Chicago and so I was trying to look for I believe perhaps out Chicago title and trust that building maybe where are you still work but I didn't see that building however I did see the marina towers clearly and distinctly and I was able to point them out with their honeycomb familiar shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment