Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The trees are changing colors in August 2013

A woman who has a nice YouTube channel that speaks about prophetic things noticed that the trees are changing colors and August 2013.

I believe I had noticed the same thing, especially because it had dipped pretty cold in August 2013 maybe during the middle of the month and it didn't even seem like August but it seemed like football or autumn was already arriving.

I brought this up with a friend of mine and she said someone had mentioned the same thing on Facebook.

The woman with the YouTube channel, whose name I wish I could remember right now, called it the month of confusion.

I don't know if that's really true, but it was an interesting thought.

After all here in the Midwest, the trees probably don't normally begin changing colors until October.

Maybe we can look at it as a good thing, perhaps that we are coming into good seasons earlier than anticipated.

I hope that's true, because I like to look at things from a positive angle at all times.

But just today it's like I finally realized that trees changing colors are slightly or perhaps greatly related to all these treaties that I've seen falling in my dreams lately.

So I've been dreaming of trees that are already falling on the ground in their trunks are laying in the grass or being taken away or seeing their roots exposed, who that's good to route exposed.

And in real life I and others have noticed that the trees are changing colors earlier than they used to. So I believe there's a meeting to all of this and it will be revealed in time. It reminds me of watching under the Dome and the pink stars are following comment in the way that I'll select handful of people are giving clues about what's going to happen in the near future I'm assuming because there's only three more episodes left.

So perhaps the trees are related to men somehow like in my other post but God will reveal what he needs to reveal we can just draw near to him, like I was able to do this morning and read a wonderful verse I believe in Isaiah about the plunder being the trees from strongman something like that and the captives being set free.



No comments:

Post a Comment