Thursday, August 8, 2013

I dreamt it was 20 minutes until 9 a.m., the third hour of the day, says the Bible

Last night I had a dreamt where I was warned twice by different people that I had "20 minutes" to get ready for a big meeting. 

I was in a hotel room and at first I had no idea what time the meeting was set to begin, until Farrar Abraham and her friend warned me I had 20 minutes.

Later, after a few more events elapsed in the dream, a black guy warned me (he was going around nicely to all the hotel guests because he worked there) that I had 20 minutes before the meeting started.

I was in the tub but seemed clothed as I glanced up at the clock and saw that 20 minutes later would be 9 a.m., and that reminded me of the book "9 o'clock in the Morning," which speaks of the third hour of the day when significant biblical events occurred like Jesus being crucified and the Holy Spirit coming at Pentecost.

Since the 20 minutes was stated twice in my dream, even the second time when naturally it should have been less time, but I was glad I had time to get ready, I believe that is an important clue so I looked up the number 20 to figure out what it means in the Bible and most interpretations from people say it means waiting expectantly.

So perhaps it's a warning to get ready for Jesus and the Holy Spirit to come.

Because 1,000 years is like a day to the Lord, I even did a rough calculation that 20 minutes equals around 9 years. I hope He comes back soon...then no more worries about anything for those who've believed Him.

JOHN 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment