Sunday, August 25, 2013

My dream of falling trees on the ground by the roots being taken away

Last night I had a dream of trees again, and I noticed that this is a recurring dream so I've been looking up interpretations of falling trees even though I don't know if I should go with some of those interpretations.

It was dark in my dream last night and I don't know really where I was seem like some kind of park or yards and the trees had already fallen and they were trucks and I could see their roots and some of them were huge.

The good thing was I was glad these fallen trees were being hauled away because they were like a nuisance there were something I didn't want there.

I have been commenting with someone else in the dream about the size of a huge these treetrunk swear that have fallen down and I guess I was grateful, even if I didn't say it, that no one had gotten hurt by these huge tree trunks.

But I do remember being grateful to see them being hauled away and out-of-the-way. And I do remember commenting like wow look at that one, wow look at mine how this one my heart went away.

So really think this is a good thing. Deep in my heart of hearts I believe these dreams about trees and Christmas trees represent something symbolic and maybe even men. I was thinking the point in the Bible where they talked about the guy who soundmen as trees clocking the first step after Jesus healed him before he could totally see.

And then I know the Bible mentions like tall Cedars of Lebanon, and likens those trees at times to I believe powerful people, powerful man and large structures.

So I believe these dreams might be the fact that I'm not going to literally watch them fall, because in my dreams the trees have already fallen or have already been cut down.

And it's good they are going to fall on me. Never in my dreams have I really felt the sense of danger except perhaps a little last night just because it was perhaps, storm that brought the trees down but I can literally watch the trees go down so I was just glad they were taken away so they couldn't cost harm.

So I know these recurring dreams mean something. 

During my Bible study this morning I was reading the first chapter of collations in which took me was that it took time for Paul. I like Paul. He seemed different.

This path was a different one from some of the other disciples. It's a time after his calling, after he learned the good news of Jesus Christ directly from the Lord himself.

It took time for him to be accepted  and moved to different levels of his preaching.

It's three years before he went to a certain place, even though he did begin preaching immediately after his conversion and then 14 years after those three years had elapsed did he really get handshakes and acceptance from some church leaders who were forced to recognize the gift that God gave him and the fact that he had been chosen To preach the gospel to non-Jews and he got to deal with poor people, which is what he said he wanted to do anyway.

Somehow I could relate to his different journey Innoway and in no way you going myself to what those apostles went thru but just more of his different journey is unique approach.

I know there are lots of interpretations of trees and how they relate to our lives and dreams but this interesting pattern of falling trees mean something. In my heart of hearts I kind of them believe it means powerful men will fall. And last night the roots were exposed as they were taken away and the tops looked like they had been missing her I know there was deathly at least some kind of the store no so glad those big chunks are being removed so as not to cost danger or harm.








No comments:

Post a Comment