Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My lucid dream and how I controlled the outcome

I had read about lucid dreaming before and didn't really know what it was until I discovered it was a way to remain conscious and awake during your dreams and attempt to control the outcome.

I realized I kind of prayed to God that I would be able to do this, especially during dreams I didn't like what was occurring.

So last night when I dreamt about crossing a bridge with children and I told one to  slowdown ahead of me because I saw the missing plank in the bridge, and I saw the child fall through to the water, I was able to reach down and grab them out of the dark water.

It's like I was writing the dream as it happened, and I said what if instead of the girl it where the boy I just pulled out and that's what happened I pulled out the boy.

So then I said I don't want to go down and this Deepwater so what if the girl right there standing on something I guess which she was but I don't know if I had written it that way but I was easily able to grab her hand and pull her up.

I specifically remember a part of me being able to recognize somehow that I was dreaming and I was writing this scenario and it was able to come out with a positive ending.

Another scene in last nights dream didn't feel as lucid because I didn't know what was going to happen.

I was walking down the modern hallway of the school that my kids used to attend, and there was a snake slithering along that we passed and it was a healthy little size snake it wasn't a garter snake.

So I saw it trying snap up at the girl and am it did not strike her and we Going ahead of it but he kept slithering along at such a fast pace of that I didn't like the way it was keeping up with us.

So I had the children walk even faster with me I had of it and I screamed snake to the officials in the school so they can take care of it but I got upset when I saw this one Caucasian man he was overweight and I saw him down at the other end of the hallway and he sat down and lay down in the hallway.

At first I thought he wasn't doing anything about the problem but then I realized he was blocking that part the hallway to protect the children so they could not come closer to the snake at the same time another Caucasian man he had like a black hat I believe and he had his rifle and he stepped over the overweight man to come to the part that was blocked off so he could shoot the snake.

I was grateful that they were taking care of the problem I was rushing my children along so we could go around the bend around the corner so we wouldn't accidentally get shot and I thought it was a bit of overkill to actually shoot the snake but I didn't blame them for taking care of the problem.

Guy who was coming to shoot the snake he reminded me of some character from some old sitcom or something like this country bumpkin kind a guy with a black hat and I don't know really what kind of clothes and his long black skinny rifle, but he seemed out of place in this modern 21st-century school.

So that portion of the dream ended right when we were about to round the corner and before he shot so that was it I guess it was another one of those cliffhanger dreams, but he really intrigued me the lucid portion of the dream really intrigued me.


No comments:

Post a Comment