Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dream about the car steering wheel coming off, putting it back on, driving in the dark

Last night I dreamt I was driving west, out on Medina Road, and it was nighttime. I was alone when I saw a big fire off to my right and the smoke travelled and made it so dark.

I drove in the dark and was afraid I would hit someone or they would hit me but thank God that didn't happen even as I tried to brake. It didn't seem like I slowed down much and even though my headlights were on I couldn't see a thing for a little while.

Eventually I saw past the blackish reddish hue where I thought a truck was in front of me and saw a left turning lane. I turned left and then ended up turning around and driving where I could see and my path was well lit.

I was no longer alone and I felt better as I stopped at a street and we all had to turn right onto Springside Drive, although it didn't look like the real street in real life. The guy with could no longer direct me, saying he didn't know where to go but I told him that was ok because I knew where to go.

As we were stopped waiting to turn right, my steering wheel came off in my hands, but I quickly put the screw back into the socket and tightened it. I was all set to go.


In another part of the dream my friend was driving in Chicago, prepared to merge onto the Dan Ryan and she was yakking on her cell phone so I took it and threw it away so she could see the semi trucks coming and merge safely.


No comments:

Post a Comment