Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bald eagle carries off a hawk in his claws, right above my head

I'm thinking of an interesting dream I had last night --- one of several, but the only one that drove me to Google looking for more information about hawks and bald eagles and the Bible and more. In my dream, I was walking in the middle of a row of apartments down a sidewalk -- perhaps like those apartments where Trayvon Martin walked. It was daytime, and right above my head I witnessed a big bald eagle carrying a hawk in his claws, flying right above me, within inches. It's no secret that in real life I love to watch a pair of nesting eagles near us and their eaglet babies that I want to see soon, I hope. But I didn't know if bald eagles really attack hawks like that -- and I guess they do, but it's rare. I know lots of mentions of eagles in the Bible, like you will mount up on eagle's wings and such. Hawks are also mentioned in the Bible, in Job and other books. As for eagles and hawks together in the Bible? Well, that one is more of a mystery. This is something that I'm curious about the meaning behind. Hopefully it's something good -- that bald eagle with the hawk in its talons flying right above my head last night in my sleep. Eagles usually represent good stuff in the Bible. So I pray in Jesus' name that victory is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment