Monday, March 19, 2012

Vision of architect's tool: I saw a compass and square

Yesterday I saw a vision in my mind's eye (or Holy Spirit soul, that is!) whereby there were architect's tools, like the compass and ruler pictured here, but in my vision, the compass was more straight up and down and open at the bottom. Fortunately, the ruler wasn't bent like the Masons have their ruler in their symbol, and there was no letter "G" nor anything else in the middle of mine that I saw. I took this to mean that God is really working on something, and it feels fine to leave it in His mighty powerful hands and watch and see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Let the ruler be like the tower and the compass be like the bells.

    THE MAN STATES

    I am, as any, by affections.
    The heart of mine gives me directions.
    But in the tower it is not.
    It is in the two bells I’ve got.

    ReplyDelete