Sunday, February 26, 2012

My vision of Screen Gems logo after praying in tongues in the woods

I just came back from a glorious walk in the woods with the Holy Ghost leading me, praying through me, praying to me from heaven.

I saw a deer that scared me a bit -- but before that, I stopped at "our spot" -- that bench that has history between me and God, and as I felt the urge to raise my hands as my face soaked in the sunny sun and continue to pray aloud softly in tongues, I saw a flash of the Screen Gems logo you see pictured on the right.

It meant the world to me, because God knows my dreams and what I want and He is lining up my will with his and giving me the desires of my heart.

Further confirmation is so wonderful. That vision alone was worth the price of admission to the woods on this gorgeously cold Sunday morning with the Lord.

He is giving me such strong desires to be with Him, and I love it. I absolutely love our time together.

When I came back home, I learned that not only is Screen Gems still around, but they are a division of Sony and they also specialize in urban films, like the upcoming "Think Like a Man" movie.

Oh yeah...this is it!

Thank You, Jesus God!

No comments:

Post a Comment