Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2012 Prophecy, Prediction: Seismic Shift

This morning God woke me up with the words "seismic shift" -- and I wrote them down in my Bible study book and even Googled them to make sure my understanding of the "seismic shift" term is what I believed it to be.

Of course, seismic relates to earthquakes, but "seismic shift" is also defined as "causing a very great change in a situation" by the Macmillan Dictionary.


I told my friend about it -- a prophet of God -- and she was surprised that she had used the same term recently at church, telling someone about a big change or shift that was about to occur. (She said she pronounced "seismic" wrong.)


So this has me wondering what the change will be, and praying it's a wonderful and great change in the lives of us believers, and everyone that God would have experience the major change.


Like Bishop T.D. Jakes says: "Get ready, get ready, get ready!"

No comments:

Post a Comment