Sunday, March 20, 2011

Since Success is Yours... I Wish You Joy


"Since success is yours, I wish you joy."

Those are the words that my favorite teacher of all time, Ms. Durr, signed in my high school yearbook.

And since "my success journal" was taken as a Blogspot URL (boy, how far we've come since I began my first blog in 2005) I chose those meaningful "Since Success is Yours" words to title this blog of my success journal.

I feel compelled to begin this journal because a friend of mine just came back from a seminar run by the author of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth.

T. Harv Eker -- or was it one of the billionaires known to him? -- urged people to trick your minds into believing we are really successful -- which we are -- by tracking our successes each day.

So here are mine for Sunday, March 20, 2011, thus far:

1 - I began Since Success is Yours!

2 - Blogged another post from my Droid phone to my PaulaNealMooney.com website, and learned that it does take html header tag code and more

3 - Followed-up on the ToysRUs.com affiliate program rejection

4 - Got two backlinks for StumbleUpon for my product reviews

6 comments:

  1. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and hold checking for brand new information.

    Laws of attractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blog. it is great. I'll be back on your post hope will get new update.

    Laws of thinking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I will bookmark this page and use it... really very help full blog.

    Spiritual thinking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject. Thanks for sharing this valuable post.

    Laws of attractions

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us! I hope to read more of your post which is very informative and useful to all the readers. I salute writers like you for doing a great job!

    Master prophet e. bernard jordan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice information, many thanks to the author.I agree with your thought.Thank you for your sharing.

    Christian church service

    ReplyDelete